Blue Haven Marina Regulations
To make your stay with us more enjoyable, the following set of guidelines and marina rules at Blue Haven should be followed. These marina rules and regulations have been created in order to make the facilities a better experience for all customers.
- Garbage should be bagged, tied and properly placed in the designated receptacles, or for large amounts, notify a dock attendant for collection. Please do not leave garbage on the docks.
- Oils and fuels should be disposed of properly and not in marina trashcans. Please ask for assistance when disposing of oils, fuels, or chemicals. Your concern for the environment helps.
- Try not to introduce any effluents into the water. Use holding tanks if possible.
Safety and Security:
- Do not attempt to turn on your own water and electricity. Please have a dock attendant do it so that you can be properly metered in and out. Using pliers or screwdrivers will damage the equipment and you will be charged. It is suggested that you read meters along with our dock attendant to ensure accuracy in your metered charges for utilities.
- Please use the designated water tap for your berth. Anyone found taking water from another yacht’s tap shall be responsible for the entire water cost of the metered yacht.
- Lock your boat when leaving it unattended. Lock your dinghies and outboard at night.
- When docking, keep bowsprits and davits over water’s edge and not protruding across the docks.
Cleanliness and Respect for Others:
- Keep power cords and water hoses in a neat and orderly fashion so that no one will trip in the dark or while carrying objects.
- Please do not leave sails out to dry across the docks.
- When marking anchor chains with paint, use paper or cardboard beneath your chain to keep wet paint off the docks and other customers’ shoes.
- When cleaning dinghies, make sure you rinse debris and growth off of the docks when finished.
- Try to keep excessive noise down after 10pm, and be courteous of people needing their rest.
- Boat repairs being performed on the docks should not include grinding and/or power sanding.
- Barbecue and cooking onboard your vessel should be done with suitable equipment and must be self contained. It is prohibited to cook on the docks. Complimentary BBQ grills will be available for your use on the marina grounds. Kindly clean up after yourself when finished. Charcoal ash and debris are not to be disposed of into the water.
- If bright deck lights or spotlights are to be used at night, avoid pointing them at nearby boats, especially down or into their cabins.
- Try to control your pets. Animals do upset some people, especially when nature calls on their boat.
IGY Marina 5 Gold Anchor Award & ICOMIA Clean Marina Award Achievements:
- Marina at Yacht Haven Grande, St. Thomas
- Yacht Club at Isle de Sol, St. Maarten
- Rodney Bay Marina, St. Lucia
- Marina Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Blue Haven Marina, Turks and Caicos
TYHA will be presenting the 5 Gold Anchors Plaques, Flags, and ICOMIA Clean Marina Awards to each of the marinas at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, where IGY Marinas stands tall as the largest marina presenter at the show.
Your co-operation with these marina rules at Blue Haven is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Pets, Anchoring Permits and Fishing Licenses
For information on bringing your pet, obtaining anchoring permits and fishing licenses for Turks and Caicos, please click here.